TAG oleh Cik Idora

Salam satu Malaysia.
Kabare kamu semua? Lama tak m'hupdate. Kekeringan idea dan kekeringan masa. Dan Cik Idora kita telah menyelamatkan blog aku dpd bersarang.

Here we go,
fill out these question and make a new note called ABC about you,
then tag 25 ppl, if you got tag by me, you have to take survey and repost it :)

A. AVAILABLE : NO!

B. BIRTHDAY : 30 January 1992.

C. CRUSHING ON : myself MAYBE..

D. DRINK YOU HAD LAST : mineral water :)

E. EASIEST PERSON TO TALK : yeah, myself. The easiest way. I don't know how to share something personal with other people. That's ME.

F. FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT : Grenade by Bruno Mars and One in a Million by Neyo.

G. : Brother G ? Already not interested with him anymore. HAHA.

H. HOMETOWN : Muar.

I. IN LOVE WITH : Affandey Zulkefli. Cewahh :)

J. JUNGLE: scary place ?

K. KILLED SOMEONE : yeah I wish to kill HIM if I could to do so.

L. LONGGEST CAR RIDE : Going to Melaka Wonderland. Nothing Interesting on my holiday T__T

M. MILKSHAKE FLAVOUR : Chocolate Milkshake with Pearl. I love Coolblog :)

N. NUMBER OF SIBLINGS : Four. 3 princess and only one prince.

O. ONE WISH : I wish to live happily together with him.

P. PERSON YOU CALLED LAST : Feng Fung Fang.

R. REASON TO SMILE : is to make people happy.

S. SONG YOU LAST HEARD : Speak Now by Taylor Swift.

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP : 11 AM. :D

U. UNDERWEAR COLOUR : Stupid question! haha

W. WORST HABIT : Irritability in the two-three days.

Y. YOYOS ARE : what yoyos ??

Z. ZODIAC SIGN : Aquarius.


That's it! I'm done. So, see you in the next entry.

BYE.


THANKS FOR READING

0 karut mengarut: