Feng gila glamour.


Hey Beby, I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me.You showed me that I was worth something, something more than I could ever imagine. We compliment each other in everything we do, making each other stronger. You'll never forget to let me know just how much you love me and I never forget to let you know just how much I love you as well. You're the love of my life right now and I really think you're my soul mate.


Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the person I was looking for. I have never trusted any boy the way I trust you. Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway.



I know when we first got together there's someone wanted us apart. They told us that our relationship would never last, and they still tell us that. But we have proven them wrong and I want you to stay in my life forever, as you will in my heart. I know forever is a very long time but it won’t be enough time for me to spend with you, showing you every day how much I love and care about you.


I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving man, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you. I know you have been hurt in the past and I will never hurt you like that. I am yours and you are mine forever and always. I hate that we broke up that one time but I think it made up realize what we lost. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you.


I love each and every moment I share with you.


As the years go by, I stop and think about all the memories we've made, the good times we've shared, and the love between us that keeps growing. You are not only my boyfie, but my bestfriend and soulmate. I'm in love with you even though I am thousands of miles away from you; I am forever by your side. Hmm, how sweet it is to be in love with an angel like you!


Ingatkan kawan-kawan aku je yg tau demand mintak tulis pasal diorang kt dalam blog aku. Eh, Feng pon sama juga. Boleh, sygg. I copy paste kat notes i je. Tak mampu nak buat dua kali. Mau bocor otak. hehehe Happy 8 month annivesary beby.


BYE.


THANKS FOR READING

6 karut mengarut:

Aisya J said...

AWWWWWWWW COMELNYAAAAAAAAAAAAA :'))

SHAFIQAH SHARMEEN said...

awwww thanks aisya :)

bhaiqueehan said...

sweetnyeee..haha..Long lasting ! :)

SHAFIQAH SHARMEEN said...

hahahha thanks bhai :)

nana jasmine said...

so sweet =)

SHAFIQAH SHARMEEN said...

thanks nana jasmine :)