Thank you Mama.

Hai.

Apa yg mak kita cakap tu jangan dibantah. Jangan dilawan. Apa yg mak kita tegur tu jangan dibangkang sebab mak tau apa yg betul apa yg tak betul untuk anak-anak dia. Kalau mak tu marah bukan sebab dia tak suka tapi sebab dia sayang dgn anak-anak dia.

Mama is always right. Ibu tu tahu apa yg terbaik untuk anak-anak mereka.

Happy Mother's day mama.

Dear Mama,
Thank you for loving me, your daughter. Thanks you for your prayer, your support, and your caring to me. Thank you for teaching me about right and wrong and the consequences if I misbehave. Thank you mama for teaching me about compassion and caring for other people. I'm so blessed to have the best mom in the world. Thank you for always being there, even if I were wrong. Thank you for all the love and caring you have shown from the day you brought me to this world until now and thank you for being my mama. I couldn't have asked for a better one than you Mom.

No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you, LIFE.

"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I received from her"

Happy mother's day Mama. I love you.

with lots of love,
Your daughter, Myn.


THANKS FOR READING

1 karut mengarut:

Aisya J said...

so sweeeeeeet! :') happy mother's day to your mum! :D